Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rainbow after the dark clouds

Work was hectic, confusing & frustrating today.Couldn't wait for it to end to see my 'lil princess who always brightens up my day without fail.

Look what I found in my mailbox today!



This is what I called fast service.I placed my order with www.theblushinc.com on Tuesday & it arrived today :)

I had ordered TBI Rubi Abstract Printed Pleated Skorts Romper in dark pink.
You know sometimes you buy clothes online & its so disappointing when the actual product is so flimsy & thin?Well, this romper is really of good, thick material.Not only that,colour is true to its photos! Ok, sizing wise it's a little loose on me, but that's partly because I have yet to correctly gauge my current dress size after losing all of my postnatal fatsssss.I still can fit in it though, good for days when I feel bloated...hehe.

Here's a picture of the actual thing & a close-up of its vibrant colour. 



I shall keep this for one of those lazy Sundays out to brunch...haha!

On another happy note, I discovered my LO is sprouting her 3rd tooth!
Ok, this may be really random but being a FTWM, all these little milestones are soooo precious to me.
Does anyone share the same thoughts as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment