50g All purpose flour (sifted)
150ml milk (bm/fm)
1)After sifting the flour, make a well and added in the egg.
2) Add in the milk as you whisk Step 1.
Once the texture is smooth,it is done.
3) Add in blueberries purée or other fruits of ur preference. (Optional)
4) Oil the frying pan with butter.
5) Once hot, pour 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture.
6) Flip the pancake once the underside is golden brown
7) Repeat step 6 for the other side
Today was my 1st attempt and LO likes it! It was definitely an encouragement for me.Shall make pancakes for her again. ^.^
Do you have another way of making pancakes? Do share if you do!