Saturday, October 12, 2013

Homemade pancakes

I am not comfortable to introduce salt to my LO yet.Thus decided to make my own pancakes from scratch. Found some recipes online and decided to modify my own.

Ingredients
50g All purpose flour (sifted)
1 egg
150ml milk (bm/fm)
Butter (unsalted)
Blueberries (optional)

Equipment 
Frying pan
Whisk
Silicon spatula

1)After sifting the flour, make a well and added in the egg.
2) Add in the milk as you whisk Step 1.
Once the texture is smooth,it is done.
3) Add in blueberries purée or other fruits of ur preference. (Optional)
4) Oil the frying pan with butter.
5) Once hot, pour 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture.
6) Flip the pancake once the underside is golden brown
7) Repeat step 6 for the other side

Today was my 1st attempt and LO likes it! It was definitely an encouragement for me.Shall make pancakes for her again. ^.^

Do you have another way of making pancakes? Do share if you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment