Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 & Hello 2014!

Hello~ Sorry for the lack of updates...things have been really really busy, with my brother catching the viral fever just a week before his wedding, our 1st family trip onboard the Royal Carribean (will blog on that later - I promise!) and lastly being buried under heaps & heaps of work as everyone has gone away for the Xmas holidays...boo!

Since today is the last day of 2013, I shall do the obligatory recap of this year. 2013 has been a fast paced year for me, with me going back to the workforce after nearly 5 months of maternity cum annual leave. Ever since my little girl arrived into our lives, my life has becomes much busier than I've ever experienced and of course the, new skills I've acquired - shuttling to & fro the infantcare, 5mins shower, gobbling my meals as I feed her etc. But, these are just the joys of motherhood. At least it is for me :)

The meaning of New Year Eve for me and hubs is a holiday aboard for countdown in other countries that have lower temperatures than in Singapore (Hey, what's Christmas without the freezing temperature & better yet, snow right?). But this year, partly because I have to rooster my Xmas leaves with my colleagues, little one is also too young to venture to somewhere colder. So yup, this is the 1st time, we are at home, instead of jostling with the crowd awaiting the countdown. However, that doesn't mean we won't be celebrating! As I am jotting down this post, our dinner is cooking in the oven.
Partying for us will starts once little one is in her lala land (sorry babe, booze will start for you only when u hit the legal age!)

For 2014, I wish for continued blessings of good health, peace and happiness for myself and my family. Another year of peace for my country. And maybe...maybe we might decide to add another kiddo to our nest... :P

Well, goodbye 2013 and welcome 2014! I wished everyone a blessed New Year1

No comments:

Post a Comment